Monday, July 03, 2006

Joc Dog Boys
























I went to the beach town of San Juan del Sur again this weekend. I tried surfing again, and this time I was fortunate not to sustain any surfing injuries. So I feel like I'm making progress.

While walking around San Juan on Friday night I came across a couple of boys with hot dog carts. There carts were right next to each other and there seemed to be a bit of a rivalry between them: according to the letters on the side of their carts, one was selling "Hot Dog," and the other was offering "Joc Doc." I thought about doing a taste test to see whether Joc Docs taste better than hot dogs, but on second thought decided that such an act could have adverse gastrointestinal consequences.

I'm surprised he's not crying!

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of hot dogs, we went to Nathan's in Coney Island. Tomorrow is the annual hot dog eating contest - the past few years the winner has eaten over 50 in 12 minutes!

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that singular make. The prices seeking the boots were all over 320 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home